Bigfoot and Me Store

Hi, my name is Lori Wade and I LOVE all things Bigfoot. I am a BFRO (Bigfoot Research Organization) Investigator and I have been a researcher for years and finally wanted to see a different kind of Sasquatch product rather than the caricature style stuffed animals you often see. Each one is created individually and 85% of them are hand stitched (the other 15% are machine made) I hope you are satisfied with any of the products I sell. All of my items in the shop are made by me and my friends specifically for my shop. No items are purchased to sell under my logo. We produce these items. Thank you in advance for your purchase.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigfootandMe